Modern Pediatrics (MP) is a primary care pediatrics practice that was founded on the singular goal of creating the very best possible experience imaginable for children and their families. Following this goal as our North Star, we developed a unique care model that includes the following:
- All well-child and illness care occurs in the patient’s home
- 24/7 accessibility through virtual care (text message, phone, video visit)
- High-quality, evidence-based care, using the most up to date research available
- Thoughtful, empathic relationship building, which creates a profound depth of connection with our families
- Membership pricing which makes this service available to the broadest range of families possible, not just the wealthy
- Tech-forward approach to everything we do for our patients and families
Since our 2020 launch in Austin, we've found that families absolutely love this model of care! You can find some of our patient reviews here to get a better feel.
At the end of the day, Modern Pediatrics is simply about amazing medical professionals providing truly exceptional care to children and their families. Our job is to hire the very best people (that’s you!), and give them everything they need to do their jobs beautifully.
- Flu vaccine administration during flu season (in-home visits)
- Position is temporary for fall 2023 with a focus on evenings and weekends so that we can provide flu shots to our school age children without them having to take time out of school!
Why Join MP?
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing colleagues
- Very happy patients
- Experience with vaccine administration for the pediatric population
- High level of emotional intelligence and an empathy-first approach to working with your patients’ parents and caregivers
- The depth of connection with our families is the core of our success as an organization
- Thrive in a team-centered environment. Willingness to ask for help from your team members when you need it
- Driven in your pursuit of professional growth and life-long learning
- Confidence in your abilities, but not afraid to admit your weaknesses in the pursuit of learning
- Willingness to go above and beyond for the needs of our patients/families and the organization as a whole