Note: We recently made a hire for this position, but we’ll be hiring additional providers soon. If you’re a qualified candidate, we encourage you to apply now so we can fast-track you when we’re ready to bring on our next provider!
Modern Pediatrics (MP) is a primary care pediatrics practice that was founded on the singular goal of creating the very best possible experience imaginable for children and their families. Following this goal as our North Star, we developed a unique care model that includes the following:
- All well-child and illness care occurs in the patient’s home
- 24/7 accessibility through virtual care (text message, phone, video visit)
- High-quality, evidence-based care, using the most up to date research available
- Thoughtful, empathic relationship building, which creates a profound depth of connection with our families
- Membership pricing which makes this service available to the broadest range of families possible, not just the wealthy
- Tech-forward approach to everything we do for our patients and families
After launching just over a year ago in Austin, we've found that patients absolutely love this model of care! You can find some of our patient reviews here to get a better feel.
At the end of the day, Modern Pediatrics is simply about amazing pediatricians providing truly exceptional care. Our job is to hire the very best people (that’s you!), and give them everything they need to do their jobs beautifully.
- Provide comprehensive, evidence-based primary care for our community’s children and their families
- Conducting well visits (including vaccine administration) and sick care in the patient’s home
- Virtual care (text messages, phone calls, and video visits) throughout your work day
- Rotating 24/7 evening and weekend call schedule
- We don’t schedule well visits on the weekends, but occasionally weekend visits are necessary for illness concerns that can’t be resolved virtually, or newborns discharged from the delivery hospital on a Friday
- Help us grow, develop, and innovate in order to deliver this unique and challenging model of care
- High level of emotional intelligence and an empathy-first approach to working with your patients’ parents and caregivers
- The depth of connection with our families is the core of our success as an organization
- Thrive in a team-centered environment. Willingness to ask for help from your team members when you need it
- Driven in your pursuit of professional growth and life-long learning
- Confidence in your abilities, but not afraid to admit your weaknesses in the pursuit of learning
- Willingness to go above and beyond for the needs of our patients/families and the organization as a whole